Troubleshooting Error Messages in PSIsafe Share:
The following are error messages you may encounter when trying to perform a PSIsafe SHARE function. See the solutions below each error to address the root issue:
1. Please contact your cabinet administrator to enable this feature.
Solution: Customer Account is not enabled for SHARE. Contact Cabinet or your Authorized Reseller for a license.
2. SHARE is not enabled for your account, please contact your administrator.
Solution: User Account is not enabled for Share. Go to Management and edit user credentials to enable user for SHARE.
3. SHARE enabled users, exceed the number of registered user licenses for SHARE; please contact your administrator.
Solution: The number of users who are SHARE enabled should be reduced or the number of SHARE licenses must be bumped up. To increase the license count contact.
4. One or more documents failed to send. (Read additional information in status column)
Solution: Customer Account for Share is Inactive. Right click on item in SHARE tab in PSIsafe and Resend Activation email.
5. There is no endpoint listening at http . . .
Solution: The SHARE URL is invalid. Set the correct URL.
6. Invalid URL: the format of the URL could not be determined.
Solution: The SHARE URL is invalid, set the correct URL. Check to see if the key is mistakenly in place of the URL.
7. The input is not a valid Base-64 as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters . . .
Solution: The SHARE KEY is invalid, set the correct key. Check to see if the URL is mistakenly in place of the key.
8. One or more documents failed to send. (Read additional information in status column).
Solution: User has insufficient rights to the document to be able to SHARE. Assign the required access level for the security class of the document. The required rights for SHARE can be obtained from System>Settings>Options>SHARE tab in Management.
Possible Status Messages:
a. View Rights are required to use SHARE.
b. Edit Rights are required to use SHARE.
c. Export Rights are required to use SHARE.
d. Not sent
e. Failed (see #4)
g. Sending Emails
h. Sending Emails Complete
9. A transport level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (Provider: TCP Provider, error: 0. the specified network name is no longer available.)
Solution: Check Network connection. If wireless, disconnect and reconnect wireless connection.
10. The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.
Solution: Check Network connection, if wireless, disconnects and reconnects wireless connection.
11. Please only select emails. Emails inside a group are not valid for selection.
Solution: Only parent level email addresses are valid for selection when creating a new group. Do not select items that are part of an existing group.
12. Please only select emails. Groups cannot be grouped.
Solution: Groups cannot be part of another group. To create a new group, select only email addresses at the parent level.
Keywords: Troubleshoot PSIsafe Share, PSIsafe Share Troubleshooting, Troubleshoot Share