PSIsafe Books (Books) provides a mechanism for filing documents associated with a given transaction (such as a letter, notice, W-9, etc.) into PSIsafe. This ensures that all documentation about a transaction is filed in the correct place (Figure 13).
- Select the company setup for which you would like to enter documents. If there is only one company setup available Books will default to it.
- Either open a document from a previously scanned image or scan directly into Books with your TWAIN compliant scanner.
- Select the Attach to Existing Transaction Document entry mode by clicking the icon or selecting the appropriate menu entry from the QuickBooks Entry menu.
- Pick either Vendor or Customer Entry, and then select the correct organization using the drop down list
- Find the correct transaction, and add a document description.
- Click the File document button.