NOTE: A rejection flag can only be assigned to a batch, folder, or document.
- Set Review places a review flag on current batch, folder, document, or page.
- Set Reject places a reject flag on current batch, folder, or document.
- Set Delete places a delete flag on current batch, folder, document, or page.
- Set Process places a process flag on current batch, folder, document, or page.
- Set Skip places a skip flag on current batch, folder, document, or page.
- Custom Flags 1-5 places a custom flag on current batch, folder, document, or page. Name of flags can be customized in Global Lists in Configuration.
- Clear Flag removes flag on selected item.
- Clear All Flags removes all flags in the current batch.
Allows flags to be set automatically based on certain criteria.
File Size Auto Flagging
Automatically tags a designated flag to a page based on size of the image file. A separate threshold can be set for the front and the back of a page.
Image Color Level Auto Flagging
Automatically tags a designated flag to a page based on image color level (black/white, grayscale, or color).
Page Type Auto Flagging
Allows the front, back and separator pages to be tagged for further processing or skipping.
Page Number Auto Flagging
Automatically flag pages based on the numbers entered. NOTE: Separate multiple pages using commas.
Index Value Auto Flagging
Automatically flag documents or folders based on index value expression matches. This system uses Regular Expression entry. Please see the Regular Expressions article for further information. Additional information on basic regular expression usage can also be found from at http://www.regular-expressions.info/
Barcode Value Auto Flagging
Automatically flag documents based on barcode values. Enter each value and the flag the user wants to set if a match is found.
Items that are tagged by a flag can be handled in one of five ways.
Delete Items Flagged For Deletion
Will delete all items tagged with a delete flag.
Reject Items Flagged For Rejection
Will reject all items tagged with a reject flag, and create an exceptions batch with the same name as the current batch, containing the rejected item(s).
Split Documents At Pages Flagged For Processing
Creates a new document at the page(s) tagged with the process flag.
Combine Documents Flagged for Processing with Previous Document
Users can select to combine any flagged document with the document previous to flagged item.
Insert/Replace Flagged Pages
Allows the user to select an image to be inserted or to replace the flagged page(s).
Insert Page Before Flagged Pages
This will insert a single page before the selected flag type(s).
Insert Page After Flagged Pages
This will insert a single page after the selected flag type(s).
Replace Flagged Pages
This will replace the flagged pages with the selected image.
On this page:
- Available Flags
- Auto Processing