The viewer displays the document images along with several options for rotating, deleting, and navigating between pages.
The controls shown in the screenshot below allows users to navigate a multiple page document.
- First Page
- Last Page
- Previous Page
- Next Page
- Select specific page with dropdown
Page Layout Controls
The controls described below allow users to change the layout of the page in the viewer. This are located in a dropdown in the upper right corner of the viewer (last icon)
- - This icon shows the selected document one page at a time.
- - This icon shows the selected document as large thumbnails.
- - This icon shows the selected document as medium thumbnails.
- - This icon shows the selected document as small thumbnails.
The controls described below allow users to manipulate the orientation of the document as well as the zoom level.
|This button allows the user to delete a specific page from the selected document.|
|These buttons allow the user to zoom in and out on the selected page.|
|This button allows users to reset the Zoom level to its default value.|
|These buttons allow the user to rotate the selected page left or right.|
|This button allows the user to save the page rotation.|
|This button allows the user to print the currently selected document.|
|This dropdown is the page layout option as is described in the Page Layout Controls section above.|