PSIsafe version 126.96.36.1998+
PSIsafe Share version 2.0+
This article is intended for On-Premises & Cloud customers.
This article is intended for PSIsafe Administrators.
The initial setup for PSIsafe Share is performed by the system administrator in the System settings dialog box (desktop client) and Management.
Registering PSIsafe Share URL and Key
In order to activate PSIsafe Share for the desired SQL database the system administrator will need to enter the URL and Key to register. For this process to complete, your PSIsafe installation must already be registered. For more information on the default registration process, see:
- There are two ways to access the Registration screen. The first is from the login window without logging into the PSIsafe Client or Management application. Simple select the "Gear" icon in the lower-right and select System Settings:
Additionally, the System Administrator can login to PSIsafe Management and access the same area via System > Settings > Database Connections\Registration:
- Enter your PSIsafe Management Administrator password (Not a user given Administrator Rights, the password for the System Administrator account) and your PSIsafe Server Address (if accessing PSIsafe Management from the machine hosting the PSIsafe Server, the local loopback 127.0.0.1 can be used).
- Pick your Database and click the “Edit” Button.
- Select the Tab for “SHARE” and click the “Connect…” button.
- Enter the URL and Key provided to you by PSIsafe. This information will come from our support team.
- Click “Save” and then “Exit”.
- Close the System Settings dialog box when complete.
At this point, the Administrator can move on to granting PSIsafe Share access to specific users. This process is explored in the article below:
Keywords: PSIsafe On Premise Share Installation, PSIsafe Share Installation, PSIsafe Cloud Share Installation, How to Install Share