PSIsafe Books (Books) provides a mechanism for filing miscellaneous documents (such as a letter, notice, W-9, etc.) associated with a vendor or customer into PSIsafe. This ensures that all documentation about a client or merchant is filed in the correct place (Figure 12).
- Select the company setup for which you would like to enter miscellaneous documents. If there is only one company setup available Books will default to it.
- Either open a document from a previously scanned image or scan directly into Books with your TWAIN compliant scanner.
- Select the Add Miscellaneous entry mode by clicking the icon or selecting Enter Misc Docs from the QuickBooks Entry menu.
- Pick either Vendor or Customer Entry, and then select the correct organization using the drop down list.
- Add a document title.
- Click the File document button.
Keywords: PSIsafe Books Guide, PSIsafe Books End User Guide, How to Use PSIsafe Books