Workflow items can be recalled at any point within the Workflow by the originator, Workflow manager, or administrator.
- Recall can be performed by the originator in Client
- Recall can be performed by Originator, Manager and Administrator in Management
- Recall requires a remark
- Multi-select allowed
- Distributed item not allowed for recall
- Status ‘Complete’ items are not valid for recall
- All Recall items are Audited
The Originator can recall a Workflow item using the Client.
Go to Client>Workflow>Tools>Items You Have Touched
Select Workflow Item(s)
Right Click and click on Recall
The user will be asked – ‘do you wish to recall the selected Workflow item(s)?’
If yes is selected, the user is required to enter a Remark.
Using Management to recall items
Go to Management>Workflow>management
Click Advanced Button
Pick User (Administrator has access to all users)
Select Workflow Item(s), Right Click and Click Recall.
User must enter reason for recall. Recall action is traced.
On this page: