To workflow barcode document, Rule or Manual
- Check Workflow Enabled, User, Group, or Rule.
- Send to: add Remarks.
- Click on Save – lower right side.
- If workflow is manual, do not select the rule, only the user or group.
- The rule will be set up in Management.
There are a variety of different barcode types Batch can read and process. Different barcode types can be printed on the same page and processed. Select the barcode types being used and this will reduce processing times. Scanning for every possible barcode type will increase the time needed to process a single image.
Scan Interval = 5
- Higher number, faster but less accurate
- Lower number, slower but more accurate
Number of expected barcodes
- How many barcodes do you expect to be on a single page? In this example, we used Code 39 (3 of 9 ID Automation) and we have two barcodes.
Select Barcode Types
- The type barcode on the delivery ticket is Code 39 (this is 3 of 9 ID Automation) and may be downloaded from Google 3 of 9; however, other barcode types may be selected using the scroll bar.
- Click on Save – lower right.
- The image is scanned for barcodes in the directions set by the check box. This is how the barcode order is determined and why it is important that barcodes be in the same locations on each document. Left to Right and Top to Bottom are the two more prevalent settings; however, other settings are just as valid.