docMgt Connection Options
Enter the site address to their docMgt deployment.
Username and Password
Enter the username and password and click on "Test Connection" in order to fill in the docMgt Options.
Users can choose from a list of record types that have been setup within docMgt. Examples of record types include invoices, purchase orders, patient records, etc.
Users can choose a document category by the following three options:
- Existing - Populates a dropdown of the configured document category options from docMgt.
- Map to Field - Populates a dropdown of the index field options configured in the Indexing section of the Capture Profile configuration.
- Manual - Allows the user to enter a custom document category name.
Enable Line Item Support
When enabled, one docMgt Record with Line Items for each Document record will be created for each Document.
Image File Options
Migrate Image Files
Select Migrate Image Files to output the image files (i.e. Tiff, GIF, JPEG, etc.).
Select the Image Source:
- Main Image – Image you see within the capture viewer
- Original Image – Only available if option on step 2 of 9 is selected (this image is not modified by Image Processing)
- Alternate Images – Alternate images can be created at various times during the workflow (IE Image Processing: Crop)
Image Output Type
Select from the following:
- Multi-Page Tiff Image
- Single Page Tiff Images
- Single Page JPEG Images
- Single Page JPEG 2000 Images
- Single Page BMP Images
- Single Page GIF Images
- Single Page PNG Images
- Multi-Page PDF (Image Only)
- Single Page PDFs (Image Only).
The default is 75 and is a good blend between quality and size. Raising the number will increase size and may increase the quality of the file. This setting affects Color, Grayscale and JPEG files only.
Tags to Output
When Alternate Images are selected as the Image Source, user can specify the image tag here. Only alternate images with the matching tag will be outputted. NOTE: Separate multiple tags using commas.
Select Alt. Page Behavior
One Document with all tags, or One Document with each tag.
OCR and Non-Image File Options
Migrate OCR or Non-Image Files
This is for files created in the OCR module.
Select Storage Location by choosing a pre-defined location or configuring a new one.
OCR Files To Migrate
Select from the following:
- All OCR Files for Document
- Single OCR File by workflow position
- OCR Files by file tags.
- Non-Image source file
OCR File Tags to Output
When OCR Files by file tags is selected, only files with matching image tags will be outputted. NOTE: Separate multiple tags using commas.
Single Page Output Options
Single page output options are only used if single page output is selected in image file options.
Select format by which the files are named.
External Application Options
The user may wish to execute another windows application as a part of this migration. In order to accomplish this, the user must configure the following:
Application to Launch
Select the windows executable to launch.
Supply any command line arguments, if any. These are supplied by the executable’ developer.
The user can choose between the following timing options to launch the executable:
- Launch application after each Batch is migrated
- Launch application after all selected Batches are migrated
Wait for Application to Complete
Users can set the external program chosen to finish processing before proceeding with the migration. If the application appears to be stalling or taking too long users can set the migration to continue after a certain amount of time.
On this page:
- docMgt Connection Options
- docMgt Options
- Image File Options
- OCR and Non-Image File Options
- Advanced Tab