In the user settings section, users can set the following options:
- Options - In this area the user can select a default document profile to use when new documents are added to the queue.
- Routing Sheets - Users can also print routing sheets that can be used to route documents to the user's queue during scanning in PSIcapture. NOTE: Users can only print routing sheets for their own queue regardless of administrator permissions.
This section is available to supervisors and administrators only. It enables users to add, edit, or remove teams under their supervision. For more information on teams please see the Teams article.
Queue Management is only available to supervisors or administrators. This section shows administrators and supervisors a full list of users based on user roles.
- Administrators - See a full list of users in PSIcapture Mailroom
- Supervisors - See a list of users that are part of your team(s)
This user list shows specific user data including being able to open a user's current queue. Administrators and supervisors have the ability to see:
- Number of documents in a user's incoming folder since the last refresh or login
- Number of documents currently in a user's queue
- The last time a user logged in to PSIcapture Mailroom
- Any alerts that a user may have (i.e. documents that have been in queue too long)