Refer to https://na53.salesforce.com/500f200001INj87
Database lookups are configured against “IBM AS400 DB2”
- I can configure advanced lookup to connect to an ODBC source & map the fields to the database
- Using the IBM I Access ODBC driver version 13.00.20.00
- But when I try to do a lookup in Index the cursor becomes a circle.
- I have the query timeout in capture profile set to 5 seconds but that has no effect.
- I can perform the query, to the same table, using a program that connects to the same ODBC source, and the return is instant.
- If I try to do a preview from Advanced Indexing, the cursor becomes a circle...not responding. I don’t see any messages in the logs.
- A combination of PSIcapture and ODBC settings caused the DB2 database to flag the SQL query as a long running query
- Thus blocking it from running until sysadmin approved it.
- This caused PSIcapture to be unresponsive.
- The fix was located in the ODBCsource
- Edit the ODBC source IBM|Access for Windows
- Performance tab > Advanced> uncheck Allow query timeout