You have received an error in regards to a Database Migration set to an IBM Database and get the following message:
There are a lot of things to look at with this error. It most likely means the mapping is incorrect and the system fields are not properly being filled out. In order for the database to accept our migration all fields must be correctly mapped and no field can be empty.
There are 8 system database fields that must be filled out in order for the migration to work. IBM2 Databases do not accept NULL insert or empty strings. All fields within PSIcapture must be filled out in order for migration to work.
Below I have listed the system fields that need to be mapped and their general properties.
- IVWSPLN= 6 characters/vchar
- IVWSPLF= 10 characters/vchar
- IVWUSER= 10 characters/vchar
- IVWJOBN= 6 characters/numeric
- IVWDATE= 10 characters/ Must follow specific format yyyy-mm-dd
- IVWTIME= 8 characters/ Must follow specific format hh.mm.ss
- IVWJOB= 10 characters/vchar
- IFSFILE= set to 2048 characters/vchar/image file output by PSIcapture must match this system field within database.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our Support team by:
Table of Contents