Customers have occasionally requested getting a total document count across their repositories. We can use the Advanced Search function to get this data.
- Begin by clicking the Search button to open the global search feature
- Choose ALL>Add for the repositories
- Select Document Search
- Make the Max. Results\Cabinet count very high (i.e. 99999999)
- Flip to the Advanced tab
- Choose "Filter By:" and select Created On. Make sure to choose Less Than Or Equal, as it will show everything created before today.
- Click Add to build the query
- Get the results! You will see a list of all documents created
- At the bottom of the Document Search panel will be a Return Count of how many documents were found across all repositories
Keywords: How to See Full Document Count, Complete Document Count, PSIsafe Advanced Document Search
Article is closed for comments.