Customer writes..."Looks like indexing is not working on this server. I have tried reset index as well restarted the full index service on the server. It still does not seem to work with the indexing."
Each of the cabinets had indexing Enabled, but none listed a date/time in 'Last Indexed at'
- FullTextSearch service was running as expected
- OCR was enable against the registered licenses
"I ran into this problem before. Found the solution from my past notes for another client. XML file needed copying into the CNGServer folder and restarted the FullTextSearchService."
"I have attached the xml file I copied up to the root of the CNGServer folder and restarted the FullTextSearchService. Then checked the logs, waited and tested full text search. Worked like a charm."