Migration Settings Tab
PaperWise System Options
Enter the address/name for the PaperWise server.
Enter the database name.
Enter the user name that is the “Site Collection Administrator” (preferred) or other Administrator.
Enter the password for the “Site Collection Administrator” (preferred) or other Administrator.
- Select Existing and the drop down list will populate with the file cabinets defined for this site.
- Select Map to Field and enter the index field whose contents will be used to determine which file cabinet to populate.
- Select Manual if the desired value is neither in the existing list nor in an index field. NOTE: The value must still match an existing value. It is possible that it does exist and does not show up in the existing list for various reasons. i.e. timing, security etc.
Image File Options
Migrate Image Files
Select Migrate Image Files to output the tiff files.
Select the Image Source:
- Main Image – Image you see within the capture viewer
- Original Image – Only available if option on step 2 of 9 is selected (this image is not modified by Image Processing)
- Alternate Images – Alternate images can be created at various times during the workflow (IE Image Processing: Crop)
Select Storage Location by choosing a pre-defined location or configuring a new one.
Image Output Type
Select the Image Output Type: Multi-Page Tiff Image, Single Page Tiff Images, Single Page JPEG Images, Single Page BMP Images, Single Page GIF Images, Single Page PNG Images, Multi-Page PDF (Image Only), or Single Page PDFs (Image Only).
The default is 75 and is a good blend between quality and size. Raising the number will increase size and may increase the quality of the file. This setting affects Color, Grayscale and JPEG files only.
Tags to Output
When Alternate Images are selected as the Image Source, user can specify the image tag here. Only alternate images with the matching tag will be outputted. NOTE: Separate multiple tags using commas.
Alt. Page Behavior
Select Alt. Page Behavior: One Document with all tags, or One Document with each tag.
OCR File Options
Migrate OCR Files
Select Migrate OCR Files to output the OCR files. This is for a files created in the OCR module.
OCR Files To Migrate
Select OCR Files To Migrate: All OCR Files for Document, Single OCR File by workflow position, or OCR Files by file tags.
OCR File Tags to Output
Select OCR File Tags to Output: When OCR Files by file tags are selected, only files with matching image tags will be outputted. NOTE: Separate multiple tags using commas.
Single Page Output Options
Select format by which the files are named.
The user may wish to execute another windows application as a part of this migration. In order to accomplish this, the user must configure the following:
Application to Launch
Select the windows executable to launch.
Supply any command line arguments, if any. These are supplied by the executable’ developer.
The user can choose between the following timing options to launch the executable:
- Launch application after each Batch is migrated
- Launch application after all selected Batches are migrated
- Field Settings
- Custom File Naming
- Single Page File Naming
On this page:
- Migration Settings Tab
- PaperWise System Options
- Image File Options
- OCR File Options
- Single Page Output Options
- Other Options
- Common Tabs