I am not receiving a password reset email for my PSIGEN Support Portal account.
- If you know your email is valid and you previously logged into the Support Portal proceed to step 2.
- If you are not sure verify your account email with PSIGEN Support.
- If you have not already done so, try requesting the password reset from psigen.zendesk.com/access/help When requesting a password reset email make sure there is no space after the email when you press submit.
- Search for the message in the spam/junk folder of your email account.
- If the email is not in your spam/junk folder, work with an email administrator of your company. Often there is a system rule in place that is blocking certain messages from reaching your inbox or your spam/junk folder.
- If you have exhausted these options, contact PSIGEN Support. Include a timestamp from the last time you attempted to reset your password.
PSIGEN Support can be reached via the following contact methods.
Email: Support@psigen.com | Phone: 949-916-7700 ext 2
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern | 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific
Please sign in to leave a comment.