Status: No Known Issues at This Time
PSIsafe Azure Cloud 12.1
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- 8:00 PM EST: Begin PSIsafe Azure Cloud upgrade to PSIsafe 220.127.116.114.
- 9:15 PM EST: Conclude PSIsafe Cloud upgrade to PSIsafe 18.104.22.1684 (client upgrade required).
- Sunday, March 7, 2021
- 11:40 AM EST: Cloud outage reported.
- 12:01 PM EST: Cloud services restored.
- Cause: It was determined that a certificate for the firewall solution had expired.
PSIsafe Azure Cloud 11.3
PSIsafe Legacy Cloud 10.4
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- 10:23 PM EST: Emergency maintenance began.
- 10:34 PM EST: Emergency maintenance concluded.
- Sunday, May 23, 2021
- 8:30 AM EST: Scheduled maintenance began.
- 9:20: AM EST: Scheduled maintenance concluded.
- Sunday, April, 11, 2021
- 11:20 AM EST: Scheduled maintenance began.
- 12:20 PM EST: Scheduled maintenance concluded.
- Monday, March 15, 2021
- 10:00 PM EST: Scheduled maintenance began.
- 10:30 PM EST: Scheduled maintenance concluded.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- 11:41 PM EST: Cloud outage reported impacting specific customers.
- 9:05 AM EST: Cloud services restored.
- Cause: PSIGEN has traced the error to a malfunctioning backup device driver that erroneously caused Windows to randomly reassign drive letters to functional disks where customers' repositories were located.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- 5:06 PM EST: Certain customers report increased latency in accessing documents.
- Thursday, February 18, 8:48 PM EST: Issue was remediated by data center.
- Cause: During the course of investigation, the issue was determined to be linked to data center's misconfiguration of provisioned network port supporting both production ingress and Azure egress circuits to half-duplex during provisioning. This resulted in contention between customer traffic and traffic egressing to Azure migration.