You've Moved, Now What?
You've completed all the steps in Getting Ready to Move to PSIsafe for Azure Cloud, concluded your User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and are ready to login to your new PSIsafe instance. Here's what you need to know.
Step 1: Download your Software
You'll need to download and update or install the new version of software. Store this in a place you can find it when you are ready to begin the update or installation process for your desktop software.
For Customers Moving to PSIsafe for Azure Cloud Version 12.1
- PSIsafe Desktop Client Update 12.1 (for customers who already use PSIsafe)
- PSIsafe Desktop Client New Setup 12.1 (for customers who are new, or have uninstalled the old application)
For Customers Moving to PSIsafe for Azure Cloud Version 11.3
- PSIsafe Desktop Client Update 11.3 (for customers who already use PSIsafe)
- PSIsafe Desktop Client New Setup 11.3 (for customers who are new, or have uninstalled the old application)
Step 2: Update or Install Your Desktop Software
After you've downloaded the correct version of your software, you'll need to either 1) update your existing client software or 2) uninstall the old and reinstall the new client software.
For Customers Upgrading from Cabinet SAFE 10.4
For Customers Upgrading from PSIsafe 11.2
For Customers Installing PSIsafe 12
Step 3: Download your Software
Step 4: Ensure You Can Login
After you successfully install or update your desktop client software, you'll be able to login. You'll need 3 pieces of information:
- Your Username
- Your Password
- Your Customer Code (Connect To information)
With all that information, you'll be able to login to your new Azure Cloud instance. If you run into issues, please review some configuration tips. From there, if you continue to wrestle with please do reach out to your partner/reseller or contact PSIGEN support directly.
Check back in frequently. We'll be adding new resources as we think of useful (and questionably witty) things to say.